SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 237
  1. #81
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 23,610
    Likes: 11,732
    Rep Power: 9228
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by THCLT View Post
    Never has there been a SB game which had to go into overtime.
    Looks like it'll go to OT too!

    This is unbelievable. No way could you see NE coming back from that far back.
    SuperCoach:  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  2. #82
    Moderator
    Join Date: 13-09-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 6,320
    Likes: 7,993
    Rep Power: 12380
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Looks like it'll go to OT too!

    This is unbelievable. No way could you see NE coming back from that far back.
    Yeah...was like 28-3 with a couple of minutes to go in the 3rd...then just stopped.

    So does that guy lost his bet now that it's going into OT?
    SuperCoach:  15,799 (2016)  1,033 (2015)  6,367 (2014)  8,442 (2013)  AFL Dream Team:  2,706 (2016) 

    BBL|05 Major Prize Winner
    BBL|06 Member of #1 Ranked League

  3. #83
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 23,610
    Likes: 11,732
    Rep Power: 9228
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by THCLT View Post

    So does that guy lost his bet now that it's going into OT?
    Yeah I'd say so as draw was part of the win/loss market.

    New England almost!
    SuperCoach:  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  4. #84
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 23,610
    Likes: 11,732
    Rep Power: 9228
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Patriots win!! Unbelievable!
    SuperCoach:  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  5. #85
    Moderator
    Join Date: 13-09-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 6,320
    Likes: 7,993
    Rep Power: 12380
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    New England WINS SB51 in OT and Brady has his 5th!!!
    SuperCoach:  15,799 (2016)  1,033 (2015)  6,367 (2014)  8,442 (2013)  AFL Dream Team:  2,706 (2016) 

    BBL|05 Major Prize Winner
    BBL|06 Member of #1 Ranked League

  6. #86
    Vice Captain
    Join Date: 04-02-2013
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 4,296
    Likes: 4,477
    Rep Power: 8464


    1 Not allowed!

    I don't normally follow NFL... but that was the best comeback I have ever witnessed in NFL! Glad I had the day off work to watch that.
    SuperCoach:  1,876 (2017)  26,766 (2016)  1,329 (2015)  4,375 (2014)  4,623 (2013)  14,454 (2012)  13,327 (2011)  11,384 (2010)  80,186 (2009)  41,067 (2008) 

    Rank 6th Overall in the Inaugural AFLW Drafter Competition.

    I am one with the force and the force is with me.
    That's What I'm Talkin' About!!!

    Highest Score Ever: 2,727 Round 15 2015
    2nd Highest Score Ever: 2,713 Round 15 2014
    Highest Overall Rank: 117 (Rd 2 2017)
    Highest Weekly Rank: 147 (Rd 15 2015)

  7. #87
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 23,610
    Likes: 11,732
    Rep Power: 9228
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamuhawk View Post
    I don't normally follow NFL... but that was the best comeback I have ever witnessed in NFL! Glad I had the day off work to watch that.
    Yeah i'm the same, don't follow the NFL that closely but try to watch the replay or highlights of the superbowl most years.

    Worked pretty much a full day yesterday so i could relax and enjoy it today. Was well worth it!
    SuperCoach:  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 

    Highest overall ranking: 18th (Rd 18, 2014)

  8. #88
    50 Games Club
    Join Date: 17-12-2013
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 534
    Likes: 211
    Rep Power: 890


    1 Not allowed!

    Don't often watch NFL, but wow what a game!

    ESPN released this chart showing each teams win probability through the game, Atlanta peaked at 99.6% for a large chunk the game!

    http://imgur.com/a/8DVnl

    (image wouldn't upload properly so had to use imgur)

  9. #89
    Moderator
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 5,533
    Likes: 7,617
    Rep Power: 10893
    Moderator


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Anyone watching the Super Bowl? I worked yesterday so I could watch today. Still scoreless a few mins into the 2nd qtr.

    Ps. KLo where did you end up ranked?
    Watched until the end of regulation time then had to go to my doctor's appointment...........talk about bad timing. Managed to stream the finish on my phone. What a comeback!

    PS. I finished 12th in the end. Didn't die wondering but was on the wrong end of POD decisions in the last few rounds.
    Last edited by KLo30; 19-09-2017 at 4:02pm. Reason: Correct ranking 13th > 12th
    SuperCoach:  937 (2017)  5036 (2016)  AFL Dream Team:  989 (2017) 

    "God bless fantasy football. There are many things a man can do with his time. This... is better than those things." - Pete

    SCS Daily Fantasy Competitions - Details and Entry Form - Round 23 Open

    NFL Fantasy link

  10. #90
    Vice Captain
    Join Date: 23-05-2013
    AFL Club: Sydney
    Posts: 4,213
    Likes: 3,435
    Rep Power: 6191


    2 Not allowed!

    Great game!

    I hate the way the last few weeks of NFL fantasy turn out, never helps the better teams.

    I won my dynasty league, which I traded heavily last year to set-up. Not looking forward to next year's draft though, only 1 pick in the first 3 rounds!
    SuperCoach:  1400 (2016)  1017 (2015)  7654 (2014) 


  11. #91
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 23,610
    Likes: 11,732
    Rep Power: 9228
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    Don't often watch NFL, but wow what a game!

    ESPN released this chart showing each teams win probability through the game, Atlanta peaked at 99.6% for a large chunk the game!

    http://imgur.com/a/8DVnl

    (image wouldn't upload properly so had to use imgur)
    So so amazing. Wonder what the bookies would have had NE in live betting.

    Quote Originally Posted by KLo30 View Post
    Watched until the end of regulation time then had to go to my doctor's appointment...........talk about bad timing. Managed to stream the finish on my phone. What a comeback!

    PS. I finished 13th in the end. Didn't die wondering but was on the wrong end of POD decisions in the last few rounds.
    Only way to go if in contention i reckon. There's no diff between 2nd and 22nd!
    SuperCoach:  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 

    Highest overall ranking: 18th (Rd 18, 2014)

  12. #92
    50 Games Club
    Join Date: 17-12-2013
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 534
    Likes: 211
    Rep Power: 890


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    So so amazing. Wonder what the bookies would have had NE in live betting.
    They were at $12 at some point in the 4th, would have probably been higher at some stage though. Even with 4min to go they were floating around $7-8. Didn't bother to get on it though, but me and some mates were tempted.

    When the scores were 20-28 they had a +8 line which looked really good (since you'd get cash back if no one scored again), but it was suspended shortly after we saw it.

  13. #93
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 23,610
    Likes: 11,732
    Rep Power: 9228
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    They were at $12 at some point in the 4th, would have probably been higher at some stage though. Even with 4min to go they were floating around $7-8. Didn't bother to get on it though, but me and some mates were tempted.

    When the scores were 20-28 they had a +8 line which looked really good (since you'd get cash back if no one scored again), but it was suspended shortly after we saw it.
    Watching it live, I'm not sure I would've jumped on. Needing 2 TD + 2 pt conversion I never really gave NE a chance but at 12s, it was maybe worth a fiver...or with the beauty of hindsight, a few hundred lol
    SuperCoach:  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  14. #94
    Moderator
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 5,533
    Likes: 7,617
    Rep Power: 10893
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    NFL RDT is scheduled for launch early next week.

    I'll organise a code for a league for those that are interested.


    Given the difficulty of finding 10 willing souls last season to run a draft league, I won't organise one unless their is an overwhelming response to do so. In season participation was also a concern.






    NFL RDT:
    1. KLo30
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    etc

    NFL Draft:
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    etc
    SuperCoach:  937 (2017)  5036 (2016)  AFL Dream Team:  989 (2017) 

    "God bless fantasy football. There are many things a man can do with his time. This... is better than those things." - Pete

    SCS Daily Fantasy Competitions - Details and Entry Form - Round 23 Open

    NFL Fantasy link

  15. #95
    Moderator
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 5,533
    Likes: 7,617
    Rep Power: 10893
    Moderator
    SuperCoach:  937 (2017)  5036 (2016)  AFL Dream Team:  989 (2017) 

    "God bless fantasy football. There are many things a man can do with his time. This... is better than those things." - Pete

    SCS Daily Fantasy Competitions - Details and Entry Form - Round 23 Open

    NFL Fantasy link

  16. #96
    Moderator
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 5,533
    Likes: 7,617
    Rep Power: 10893
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLo30 View Post
    NFL RDT is scheduled for launch early next week.

    I'll organise a code for a league for those that are interested.


    Given the difficulty of finding 10 willing souls last season to run a draft league, I won't organise one unless their is an overwhelming response to do so. In season participation was also a concern.


    NFL RDT:
    1. KLo30
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    etc

    NFL Draft:
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    etc


    Update: RDT NFL is now open

    https://sportsdeck.com/au/nfl/dreamt...t=true&fref=gc
    SuperCoach:  937 (2017)  5036 (2016)  AFL Dream Team:  989 (2017) 

    "God bless fantasy football. There are many things a man can do with his time. This... is better than those things." - Pete

    SCS Daily Fantasy Competitions - Details and Entry Form - Round 23 Open

    NFL Fantasy link

  17. #97
    Michael Tuck Club
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 2,440
    Likes: 863
    Rep Power: 2328


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLo30 View Post
    now this is one game I have no idea about :-)

    maybe just a auto-select team , then go on stats and see what happens.

    Is Joe Montana and Gerry Rice still playing ?

  18. #98
    Moderator
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 5,533
    Likes: 7,617
    Rep Power: 10893
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie66 View Post
    now this is one game I have no idea about :-)

    maybe just a auto-select team , then go on stats and see what happens.

    Is Joe Montana and Gerry Rice still playing ?

    Works the same as AFL, find the rookies in each position and fill the rest. ESPN will no doubt have a list of rookies likely to be relevant when it gets a bit closer to the season kick-off on Friday September 8 (AEST).
    SuperCoach:  937 (2017)  5036 (2016)  AFL Dream Team:  989 (2017) 

    "God bless fantasy football. There are many things a man can do with his time. This... is better than those things." - Pete

    SCS Daily Fantasy Competitions - Details and Entry Form - Round 23 Open

    NFL Fantasy link

  19. #99
    Michael Tuck Club
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 2,440
    Likes: 863
    Rep Power: 2328


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLo30 View Post
    Works the same as AFL, find the rookies in each position and fill the rest. ESPN will no doubt have a list of rookies likely to be relevant when it gets a bit closer to the season kick-off on Friday September 8 (AEST).
    cheers mate

    I might do a lot better , knowing little about it.

    might try it for a bit of fun

  20. #100
    Rising Star Winner
    Join Date: 17-02-2017
    Posts: 213
    Likes: 96
    Rep Power: 728


    1 Not allowed!

    I know SFA about this game but hey, never stopped me before, I'll definitely give it a go.
      Quote Quote

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •