SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook

View Poll Results: Who are this week's winners?

Voters
15. REGISTER to Vote.
  • Geelong

    5 33.33%
  • Sydney

    10 66.67%
  • GWS

    13 86.67%
  • West Coast

    2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    Michael Tuck Club
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 2,427
    Likes: 859
    Rep Power: 2327


    0 Not allowed!

    I guessing Stevie J would have brought out his famous "cash or card" line :-)

    great to see

  2. #42
    300 Games Club
    Join Date: 16-06-2013
    AFL Club: Adelaide
    Posts: 1,487
    Likes: 620
    Rep Power: 2419


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    Where were these Eagles last week
    Adelaide Oval
    SuperCoach:  16974 (2016)  49k (2015)  7316 (2014)  10k (2013) 


  3. #43
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 2,732
    Likes: 2,759
    Rep Power: 5208


    1 Not allowed!

    Very disappointing end to our season last night. Need some big changes at the club and need to fully embrace playing the youth at the club.

    I'm all aboard the Adelaide train now, hope Don Pyke can steer them to a premiership.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  4. #44
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: Fremantle
    Posts: 2,773
    Likes: 2,770
    Rep Power: 7713


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Very disappointing end to our season last night. Need some big changes at the club and need to fully embrace playing the youth at the club.

    I'm all aboard the Adelaide train now, hope Don Pyke can steer them to a premiership.
    There was a passage of play where Dylan Shiel looked at his opponent and just decided to run past him. I think the spine is ok especially with NicNat back but Sheuy and Gaff need more help. West Coast and Freo should both be chasing Nathan Wilson. It'll be interesting to see if the new ground changes the way the WA teams play. I think it's shorter and wider than Subi.
    SuperCoach:  8293 (2017)  10922 (2016)  9214 (2015)  653 (2014) 

    I miss the old colours.

  5. #45
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 2,732
    Likes: 2,759
    Rep Power: 5208


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by freowho View Post
    There was a passage of play where Dylan Shiel looked at his opponent and just decided to run past him. I think the spine is ok especially with NicNat back but Sheuy and Gaff need more help. West Coast and Freo should both be chasing Nathan Wilson. It'll be interesting to see if the new ground changes the way the WA teams play. I think it's shorter and wider than Subi.
    Yeah we lack leg speed in the middle for sure, Priddis & Mitchell moving on will help in that regard. Nic Nat & Lycett back will be a massive help... It really hurt missing those 2 all year. Also Rioli and Venables into our forward line will help heaps. Defense is great, Forward line is great when getting good quality supply... It's just the midfield that need a lot of work though Nic Nat changes that like no other player does in the AFL.

    Will be interesting to see who we chase in the trade period, I think if Wilson moves it will be to your club, we look set for half backs with the midfield our target. West Coast always play our cards close to our chest in the trade period, no one really saw the Redden or Mitchell moves coming... So no doubt we have targeted a couple of players that no one is thinking about. We have a massive amount of cap space as well to dangle in front of players.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  6. #46
    Michael Tuck Club
    Join Date: 13-04-2012
    AFL Club: Port Adelaide
    Posts: 2,303
    Likes: 1,729
    Rep Power: 5930


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Yeah we lack leg speed in the middle for sure, Priddis & Mitchell moving on will help in that regard. Nic Nat & Lycett back will be a massive help... It really hurt missing those 2 all year. Also Rioli and Venables into our forward line will help heaps. Defense is great, Forward line is great when getting good quality supply... It's just the midfield that need a lot of work though Nic Nat changes that like no other player does in the AFL.

    Will be interesting to see who we chase in the trade period, I think if Wilson moves it will be to your club, we look set for half backs with the midfield our target. West Coast always play our cards close to our chest in the trade period, no one really saw the Redden or Mitchell moves coming... So no doubt we have targeted a couple of players that no one is thinking about. We have a massive amount of cap space as well to dangle in front of players.
    I think Redden will become a pretty important player for you really good player when he gets up and going. Like you said the spine and forward line is extremely solid. Outside leg speed is getting harder and harder to recruit as coaches see the value they provide. I personally think you'll be a much stronger side next year than this year Petrie, Priddis and Mitchell included.

    Interesting when I look at the team sheet from the game, Wellingham is really the only "suspect" selection. Who do you think comes out the side for NN and Lycett going forward?
    SuperCoach:  12499 (2015)  5015 (2014)  22 (2013)  10k (2012)  20k (2011) 


  7. #47
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 2,732
    Likes: 2,759
    Rep Power: 5208


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    I think Redden will become a pretty important player for you really good player when he gets up and going. Like you said the spine and forward line is extremely solid. Outside leg speed is getting harder and harder to recruit as coaches see the value they provide. I personally think you'll be a much stronger side next year than this year Petrie, Priddis and Mitchell included.

    Interesting when I look at the team sheet from the game, Wellingham is really the only "suspect" selection. Who do you think comes out the side for NN and Lycett going forward?
    Yeah Redden's back half of this year has been great, I expect him to shine next year with a main role in the middle.

    Without knowing who we are going to draft and trade in... I'd have this as our best 22 to start the season assuming everyone is fit...

    B - Tom Barrass, Eric Mackenzie, Brad Sheppard

    HB - Elliot Yeo, Jeremy McGovern, Shannon Hurn

    C - Lewis Jetta, Jack Redden, Andrew Gaff

    HF - Daniel Venables, Jack Darling, Jamie Cripps

    F - Mark LeCras, Josh J. Kennedy, Willie Rioli

    Fol - Nic Naitanui, Dom Sheed, Luke Shuey

    I/C - Scott Lycett, Tom Cole/Jackson Nelson, Mark Hutchings, Liam Duggan


    Nathan Vardy despite his great season gets pushed to the fringe as Lycett when fully fit is better in the ruck to support Nic Nat, Wellingham relegated to depth. Rioli and Venables straight in to the team, Cole and Nelson to fight for a spot.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •