SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
Results 301 to 313 of 313
  1. #301
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 2,872
    Likes: 2,875
    Rep Power: 5748


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesans View Post
    Go Davis C !!!
    Nice work on Captaining him Keith!!

    I had him last week as C for scores of 21, Match Postponed, 10, 54... Naturally leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

    So switch to Embiid this week and have got 16 & DNP so far whereas Davis has gone 43 & 65 so far.

    I will make sure I post my SC team before the season starts so you know which players to avoid, lol
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  2. #302
    Captain
    Join Date: 19-06-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,168
    Likes: 3,163
    Rep Power: 6263


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Nice work on Captaining him Keith!!

    I had him last week as C for scores of 21, Match Postponed, 10, 54... Naturally leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

    So switch to Embiid this week and have got 16 & DNP so far whereas Davis has gone 43 & 65 so far.

    I will make sure I post my SC team before the season starts so you know which players to avoid, lol
    Had the C on him last week as well. Make sure you do post your SC side before kickoff. If you have a few of my iffy players, they are gone!
    SuperCoach:  755 (2016)  3,658 (2015)  1,894 (2013)  43 (2012)  AFL Dream Team:  170 (2016) 

    "Do Something." (John Kennedy 1975)

  3. #303
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 08-02-2013
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 2,737
    Likes: 1,968
    Rep Power: 5184


    0 Not allowed!

    Im a bit confused this week, as far as i could see there were only limited games scheduled this week with only 2 tomorrow. On the sportsdeck site it shows more than 2 games but not in time order. According to basketball monster site all teams only play 1 or 2 games in week 18. I based my selections on this info. Coyld someone please explain?

  4. #304
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 2,872
    Likes: 2,875
    Rep Power: 5748


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by doc ron View Post
    Im a bit confused this week, as far as i could see there were only limited games scheduled this week with only 2 tomorrow. On the sportsdeck site it shows more than 2 games but not in time order. According to basketball monster site all teams only play 1 or 2 games in week 18. I based my selections on this info. Coyld someone please explain?
    In some NBA Fantasy & DT competitions including Sportsdeck... This week (Week 18) really goes for 2 actual weeks because of the all-star break, From Monday 12th Feb to Sunday 25th Feb. On some schedule guides, It may be listed as Week 18 & Week 19 and others as just 1 combined week 18.

    Other NBA competitions may use Week 18 and Week 19 as separate weeks.

    For example, Philadelphia has 2 games this week, and another 3 games after the All-star game for a total of 5 games in Week 18 in Sportsdeck. But on the schedule you probably saw it as 2 games in week 18, and then 3 games in week 19. It's can be a bit confusing.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  5. #305
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 2,872
    Likes: 2,875
    Rep Power: 5748


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesans View Post
    Had the C on him last week as well. Make sure you do post your SC side before kickoff. If you have a few of my iffy players, they are gone!
    My powers are wide-reaching... I can curse the stars just as much as the iffy players, lol
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  6. #306
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 08-02-2013
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 2,737
    Likes: 1,968
    Rep Power: 5184


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    In some NBA Fantasy & DT competitions including Sportsdeck... This week (Week 18) really goes for 2 actual weeks because of the all-star break, From Monday 12th Feb to Sunday 25th Feb. On some schedule guides, It may be listed as Week 18 & Week 19 and others as just 1 combined week 18.

    Other NBA competitions may use Week 18 and Week 19 as separate weeks.

    For example, Philadelphia has 2 games this week, and another 3 games after the All-star game for a total of 5 games in Week 18 in Sportsdeck. But on the schedule you probably saw it as 2 games in week 18, and then 3 games in week 19. It's can be a bit confusing.


    Oh bugger, ah well luckily I'm not at the pointy end of the comp although I would like to at least get into the top 100. At least captain Davis has helped somewhat.

  7. #307
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 08-02-2013
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 2,737
    Likes: 1,968
    Rep Power: 5184


    0 Not allowed!

    Upon upon checking, not too much damage done, all my players have 4 games except for Mcollum who has 3. The only trade I would have done differently was probably to get Simmons back in.

  8. #308
    Captain
    Join Date: 19-06-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,168
    Likes: 3,163
    Rep Power: 6263


    1 Not allowed!

    After having a bit of a surf, the Sportsdeck season consists of 24 weeks. 18/19 of the NBA have been combined as we know. 25/26 will also be combined.

    What this means essentially for us is we have 3 trades each week without any possibility of running out of trades. We have 6 weeks left, all of us have at least 18 trades. Use them.
    SuperCoach:  755 (2016)  3,658 (2015)  1,894 (2013)  43 (2012)  AFL Dream Team:  170 (2016) 

    "Do Something." (John Kennedy 1975)

  9. #309
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 2,872
    Likes: 2,875
    Rep Power: 5748


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesans View Post
    After having a bit of a surf, the Sportsdeck season consists of 24 weeks. 18/19 of the NBA have been combined as we know. 25/26 will also be combined.

    What this means essentially for us is we have 3 trades each week without any possibility of running out of trades. We have 6 weeks left, all of us have at least 18 trades. Use them.
    Yeah the combined weeks threw me last year, and I thought I had to save a few trades during the season so I ended the season with a few in hand.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  10. #310
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 3,416
    Likes: 1,042
    Rep Power: 2501


    0 Not allowed!

    Still trying to get back in the Top 100, currently 110th

    this week's trades were:-

    OUT Westbrook ($14,030,000) IN Antetokounmpo ($13,610,000)
    OUT Batum ($6,910,000) IN Butler ($12,290,000)
    OUT Oladipo ($10,910,000) IN Simmons ($9,620,000)

    kept Davis as captain, hopefully no more collapsed roofs :-)

  11. #311
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 3,416
    Likes: 1,042
    Rep Power: 2501


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Yeah the combined weeks threw me last year, and I thought I had to save a few trades during the season so I ended the season with a few in hand.
    up against you this week in head to head LITS, good luck

  12. #312
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 2,872
    Likes: 2,875
    Rep Power: 5748


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie66 View Post
    up against you this week in head to head LITS, good luck
    Good Luck... What's That? I Haven't seen anything resembling that for about a year, lol

    You got me easily covered I reckon. Your Davis C who is beasting to my Embiid C who was poor and already missed a game this week is a big factor.

    You should skip away with an easy win.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  13. #313
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 3,416
    Likes: 1,042
    Rep Power: 2501


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Good Luck... What's That? I Haven't seen anything resembling that for about a year, lol

    You got me easily covered I reckon. Your Davis C who is beasting to my Embiid C who was poor and already missed a game this week is a big factor.

    You should skip away with an easy win.
    weeks break now so anything could happen , just hope for no injuries in the All Stars games

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •