SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
Results 381 to 400 of 400
  1. #381
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,501
    Likes: 1,973
    Rep Power: 3341


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by doc ron View Post
    Didn't play not sure why.
    Rotoworld reporting rested
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  2. #382
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 3,490
    Likes: 3,550
    Rep Power: 6644


    0 Not allowed!

    Annoying part of the season... CP3 rested yesterday, Giannis out injured today.

    Going to be a rough last few weeks with a lot of restings and DNP's
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  3. #383
    Captain
    Join Date: 19-06-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,542
    Likes: 3,427
    Rep Power: 6656


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Annoying part of the season... CP3 rested yesterday, Giannis out injured today.

    Going to be a rough last few weeks with a lot of restings and DNP's
    I recall last year that in the last week or two of the season most of the premiums just didn't play for various reasons. Barely got a player on the park last year.

    It could be a lottery, in Fantasy terms, for finals etc.
    SuperCoach:  755 (2016)  3,658 (2015)  1,894 (2013)  43 (2012)  AFL Dream Team:  170 (2016) 

    "Do Something." (John Kennedy 1975)

  4. #384
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,501
    Likes: 1,973
    Rep Power: 3341


    1 Not allowed!

    1019 for the week, very lucky to get past The MisFits (lucky for me he had Durant)

    DeRozan & Paul useless
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  5. #385
    Captain
    Join Date: 19-06-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,542
    Likes: 3,427
    Rep Power: 6656


    1 Not allowed!

    1,249. With Paul missing 3 games, Aldridge saved the day 160, a v. fortunate pick.
    SuperCoach:  755 (2016)  3,658 (2015)  1,894 (2013)  43 (2012)  AFL Dream Team:  170 (2016) 

    "Do Something." (John Kennedy 1975)

  6. #386
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 3,490
    Likes: 3,550
    Rep Power: 6644


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesans View Post
    1,249. With Paul missing 3 games, Aldridge saved the day 160, a v. fortunate pick.
    Well done mate, You have been completely smashing it this season.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  7. #387
    Captain
    Join Date: 19-06-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,542
    Likes: 3,427
    Rep Power: 6656


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie66 View Post
    1019 for the week, very lucky to get past The MisFits (lucky for me he had Durant)

    DeRozan & Paul useless
    DeRozan burn't me a couple of times earlier, vowed not to pick him again. Paul neither of us could pick. You are still in the finals, good luck!
    SuperCoach:  755 (2016)  3,658 (2015)  1,894 (2013)  43 (2012)  AFL Dream Team:  170 (2016) 

    "Do Something." (John Kennedy 1975)

  8. #388
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,501
    Likes: 1,973
    Rep Power: 3341


    0 Not allowed!

    OUT Paul ($10,310,000) IN Walker ($9,080,000)
    OUT DeRozan ($8,400,000) IN Middleton ($9,010,000)
    OUT Valanciunas ($8,770,000) IN Drummond ($12,560,000)

    be nice if players played every game (wishful thinking at this stage of the season)

    slid to 122nd, be nice to get back in the Top 100
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  9. #389
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 3,490
    Likes: 3,550
    Rep Power: 6644


    0 Not allowed!

    Unbelievable... Traded Drummond to Embiid this week and Embiid goes and gets concussion and gets an orbital fracture. Out 2-4 weeks.

    I just can't get any luck whatsoever. Can't wait for this season to be over.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  10. #390
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,501
    Likes: 1,973
    Rep Power: 3341


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Unbelievable... Traded Drummond to Embiid this week and Embiid goes and gets concussion and gets an orbital fracture. Out 2-4 weeks.

    I just can't get any luck whatsoever. Can't wait for this season to be over.
    bloody hell LITS you sure are cursed , have you had any successful trades at all this season ?
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  11. #391
    Captain
    Join Date: 19-06-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,542
    Likes: 3,427
    Rep Power: 6656


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Unbelievable... Traded Drummond to Embiid this week and Embiid goes and gets concussion and gets an orbital fracture. Out 2-4 weeks.

    I just can't get any luck whatsoever. Can't wait for this season to be over.
    Gez man, worst luck I have even seen a player have in Fantasy...
    SuperCoach:  755 (2016)  3,658 (2015)  1,894 (2013)  43 (2012)  AFL Dream Team:  170 (2016) 

    "Do Something." (John Kennedy 1975)

  12. #392
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 3,490
    Likes: 3,550
    Rep Power: 6644


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie66 View Post
    bloody hell LITS you sure are cursed , have you had any successful trades at all this season ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesans View Post
    Gez man, worst luck I have even seen a player have in Fantasy...
    Yeah I don't reckon I've have very many successful trades. Always failing me for some reason. Ah well.

    Shocking time to happen to Embiid as well with the playoffs just around the corner. Love watching him play, and was really looking forward to seeing how much damage he & Simmons could do in the first round.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  13. #393
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,501
    Likes: 1,973
    Rep Power: 3341


    0 Not allowed!

    beaten in the final by 15 points by NSD

    well played
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  14. #394
    Debutant
    Join Date: 17-02-2015
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 43
    Likes: 22
    Rep Power: 656


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie66 View Post
    beaten in the final by 15 points by NSD

    well played
    Bad luck Herbie, was a close one.

    Looks like i might just pip Courtesans in the big dance. Very unlucky as you were best all year by a mile mate.

    First year doing NBA DT - enjoyable but it all comes down to injuries and when they strike. Get one early in the game week and you are just about done.
      Quote Quote

  15. #395
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,501
    Likes: 1,973
    Rep Power: 3341


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Bad luck Herbie, was a close one.

    Looks like i might just pip Courtesans in the big dance. Very unlucky as you were best all year by a mile mate.

    First year doing NBA DT - enjoyable but it all comes down to injuries and when they strike. Get one early in the game week and you are just about done.
    cheers mate

    looks like you did knock Courtesans off in the final, well done, Courtesans is a NBA master

    yes that is/was the frustrating thing, they need to come up with a better scoring system where if your onfield player misses a game, then your bench player if they play that same day you get their score.

    first year player as well, only knew about 4 or 5 players to start with, so was quite enjoyable

    start the tight rookies, build some cash, upgrade to premiums , rotate according to the games played and make Davis or Le Bron C.

    was great watching scores change every day.

    I finished 128th so looking forward to improving on that next season
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  16. #396
    Captain
    Join Date: 19-06-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,542
    Likes: 3,427
    Rep Power: 6656


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch View Post
    Bad luck Herbie, was a close one.

    Looks like i might just pip Courtesans in the big dance. Very unlucky as you were best all year by a mile mate.

    First year doing NBA DT - enjoyable but it all comes down to injuries and when they strike. Get one early in the game week and you are just about done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie66 View Post
    cheers mate

    looks like you did knock Courtesans off in the final, well done, Courtesans is a NBA master

    yes that is/was the frustrating thing, they need to come up with a better scoring system where if your onfield player misses a game, then your bench player if they play that same day you get their score.

    first year player as well, only knew about 4 or 5 players to start with, so was quite enjoyable

    start the tight rookies, build some cash, upgrade to premiums , rotate according to the games played and make Davis or Le Bron C.

    was great watching scores change every day.

    I finished 128th so looking forward to improving on that next season
    Too good mate. Was great fun guys. Ended up 9th. Am stoked with that.
    SuperCoach:  755 (2016)  3,658 (2015)  1,894 (2013)  43 (2012)  AFL Dream Team:  170 (2016) 

    "Do Something." (John Kennedy 1975)

  17. #397
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,501
    Likes: 1,973
    Rep Power: 3341


    2 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesans View Post
    Too good mate. Was great fun guys. Ended up 9th. Am stoked with that.
    Awesome effort Courtesans.

    Thanks for getting me involved and appreciate all the advice/help given during the season.

    Will certainly be playing again , loved it.
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  18. #398
    Debutant
    Join Date: 17-02-2015
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 43
    Likes: 22
    Rep Power: 656


    2 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesans View Post
    Too good mate. Was great fun guys. Ended up 9th. Am stoked with that.
    Congrats mate, killed it all season. I just fluked the final

    And well done Herbie on 128th. I ended up 177th.

    Will be back next season for sure
      Quote Quote

  19. #399
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 3,490
    Likes: 3,550
    Rep Power: 6644


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesans View Post
    Too good mate. Was great fun guys. Ended up 9th. Am stoked with that.
    Top stuff Keith... Absolute ripping effort mate!!

    Finished 177th for the year which was really disappointing as I felt I definitely played the game a lot better than last season where I finished 128th... I put it down to just shocking luck as I had so much that was out of my hands go wrong this year. Week after week I copped it despite having the right structure and thought processes.

    Hopefully I have better luck next year.

    This is a lot of fun having something to check each day, Hopefully we get even more SCS members to participate next season.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  20. #400
    Captain
    Join Date: 19-06-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,542
    Likes: 3,427
    Rep Power: 6656


    1 Not allowed!

    To all of you here, thanks for the congrats. As you have all said, this is a great game. Never made so many hand written notes! Wife will be pleased its finished.
    SuperCoach:  755 (2016)  3,658 (2015)  1,894 (2013)  43 (2012)  AFL Dream Team:  170 (2016) 

    "Do Something." (John Kennedy 1975)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •