SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook
Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 702
  1. #1
    Strategist
    Join Date: 01-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 5,358
    Likes: 4,436
    Rep Power: 27145


    1 Not allowed!

    Discuss Injuries & Suspensions here
    SuperCoach:  Winner (2011)  724 (2010)  188 (2009)  AFL Dream Team:  26 (2011) 

    Sooner or later you're going to realize, just as I did, that there's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path - Morpheus
    Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach?Immortality! Take it! It's Yours! - Achilles

  2. #2
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: Fremantle
    Posts: 3,132
    Likes: 3,129
    Rep Power: 8292


    18 Not allowed!

    I've got gout in my left hand and wrist which is really odd because I've had it in my big toe but never in my hand. The doctor told me it's also a different type of gout to what I have had before. My previous gout was purely an inflammation of the area but this time I had a formation of crystals around the joint which is extra painful. So I needed to take 2 different medications! The most annoying thing is that I don't even drink alcohol. Might as well start since this clean living isn't doing me any good. Anyway the joints feeling better today and hopefully I'll be back on the golf course next week. Thanks for asking, I appreciate the support. :-)
    SuperCoach:  8293 (2017)  10922 (2016)  9214 (2015)  653 (2014) 


  3. #3
    250 Games Club
    Join Date: 17-06-2014
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 1,311
    Likes: 986
    Rep Power: 3092


    10 Not allowed!

    To keep this thread on topic before it gets derailed:

    {media statement}
    I would like to state that I respect the decision of the High Court in Canberra today, and am grateful that I will be able to enter a SuperCoach team in 2018.

    Whilst I acknowledge that I have dabbled in multiple forms of fantasy AFL over the years, I am thankful that the Court found in my favour, in that I have only ever maintained one AFL SuperCoach teamzenship per season.

    I am extremely relieved that I will continue to have the opportunity to coach my rabble of a team to greater levels of mediocrity for many seasons to come.

    Now that this whole affair is over, I trust that the media respect my privacy whilst I work on a new strategy that may actually work.
    {end}
    SuperCoach:  12794 (2017)  11391 (2016)  19549 (2015)  27751 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  1639 (2017) 


  4. #4
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: Fremantle
    Posts: 3,132
    Likes: 3,129
    Rep Power: 8292


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post
    To keep this thread on topic before it gets derailed:

    {media statement}
    I would like to state that I respect the decision of the High Court in Canberra today, and am grateful that I will be able to enter a SuperCoach team in 2018.

    Whilst I acknowledge that I have dabbled in multiple forms of fantasy AFL over the years, I am thankful that the Court found in my favour, in that I have only ever maintained one AFL SuperCoach teamzenship per season.

    I am extremely relieved that I will continue to have the opportunity to coach my rabble of a team to greater levels of mediocrity for many seasons to come.

    Now that this whole affair is over, I trust that the media respect my privacy whilst I work on a new strategy that may actually work.
    {end}
    The Australian Government should employ some of our supercoach sleuths to screen election candidates. Was it Bomber18 who discovered the great three team scandal of 2016?
    SuperCoach:  8293 (2017)  10922 (2016)  9214 (2015)  653 (2014) 

    I miss the old colours.

  5. #5
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 08-02-2013
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 2,958
    Likes: 2,226
    Rep Power: 5472


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by freowho View Post
    I've got gout in my left hand and wrist which is really odd because I've had it in my big toe but never in my hand. The doctor told me it's also a different type of gout to what I have had before. My previous gout was purely an inflammation of the area but this time I had a formation of crystals around the joint which is extra painful. So I needed to take 2 different medications! The most annoying thing is that I don't even drink alcohol. Might as well start since this clean living isn't doing me any good. Anyway the joints feeling better today and hopefully I'll be back on the golf course next week. Thanks for asking, I appreciate the support. :-)

    I also have gout at the moment in the area of my metatarsal. If its any consolation Freowho i do have the occasional tipple.

  6. #6
    Rising Star Winner
    Join Date: 17-05-2016
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 257
    Likes: 166
    Rep Power: 327


    1 Not allowed!

    Pendlebury injured (finger) in first half of International Rules....

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 6,252
    Likes: 8,350
    Rep Power: 12087
    Moderator


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by nath_99 View Post
    Pendlebury injured (finger) in first half of International Rules....
    Like your work nath.
    SuperCoach:  937 (2017)  5036 (2016)  AFL Dream Team:  989 (2017) 

    "God bless fantasy football. There are many things a man can do with his time. This... is better than those things." - Pete

    2018 SCS Planner

    Bay Villas Resort, Port Douglas

  8. #8
    Rising Star Winner
    Join Date: 17-05-2016
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 257
    Likes: 166
    Rep Power: 327


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLo30 View Post
    Like your work nath.
    Thanks mate.. As soon as I heard about it, I'm reluctant to start him now...

    Not sure what price he would be, but he could be a good upgrade target if he has a great start to the year, but it could all be delayed now :/

  9. #9
    Best and Fairest
    Join Date: 13-04-2012
    AFL Club: Port Adelaide
    Posts: 2,943
    Likes: 2,426
    Rep Power: 6808


    0 Not allowed!

    SAPOL have dropped all charges against Paddy Ryder.

    Bit of a joke he was charged in the first place in retrospect.
    SuperCoach:  12499 (2015)  5015 (2014)  22 (2013)  10k (2012)  20k (2011) 


  10. #10
    Rising Star Nominee
    Join Date: 10-07-2012
    AFL Club: Adelaide
    Posts: 163
    Likes: 89
    Rep Power: 1261


    0 Not allowed!

    Whispers that Docherty has done his ACL - anyone else heard that?


    Tweet from Ralphy:

    Absolute 10 out of 10 disaster for Carlton with Sam Docherty tearing his ACL. So no Gibbs, no Docherty next year for Brendon Bolton. Ouch.
    SuperCoach:  23907 :( (2015)  5451 (2014)  1164 (2013)  13 :) (2007) 


  11. #11
    Rising Star Nominee
    Join Date: 28-12-2016
    AFL Club: Richmond
    Posts: 83
    Likes: 100
    Rep Power: 705


    0 Not allowed!

    Docherty has done his ACL fellas, no good.
    First of many spanners for the season.
    SuperCoach:  11,876 (2017)  7 (2016)  5719 (2015)  453 (2014) 

      Quote Quote

  12. #12
    Rising Star Nominee
    Join Date: 28-12-2016
    AFL Club: Richmond
    Posts: 83
    Likes: 100
    Rep Power: 705


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by JT23 View Post
    Whispers that Docherty has done his ACL - anyone else heard that?
    Confirmed on the Blues Twitter
    SuperCoach:  11,876 (2017)  7 (2016)  5719 (2015)  453 (2014) 

      Quote Quote

  13. #13
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 3,366
    Likes: 3,418
    Rep Power: 6445


    0 Not allowed!

    That sucks, especially for Blues fans... Know what it's like having lost Nic Nat for all of last year.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  14. #14
    400 Games Club
    Join Date: 21-03-2012
    AFL Club: Carlton
    Posts: 1,984
    Likes: 1,013
    Rep Power: 3589


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by JT23 View Post
    Whispers that Docherty has done his ACL - anyone else heard that?


    Tweet from Ralphy:

    Absolute 10 out of 10 disaster for Carlton with Sam Docherty tearing his ACL. So no Gibbs, no Docherty next year for Brendon Bolton. Ouch.


    No words!!

  15. #15
    Vice Captain
    Join Date: 23-05-2013
    AFL Club: Sydney
    Posts: 4,585
    Likes: 3,650
    Rep Power: 6759


    1 Not allowed!

    Man that sucks.

    Saved me $100k mind...
    SuperCoach:  4020 (2017)  1400 (2016)  1017 (2015)  7654 (2014) 


  16. #16
    Vice Captain
    Join Date: 10-02-2014
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 4,673
    Likes: 2,873
    Rep Power: 5185


    0 Not allowed!

    Docherty out for a year is huge. Bad luck to the guy, don't wish those injuries upon anyone, but will make SC backlines a bit more interesting.
    SuperCoach:  49395 (2017)  352 (2016)  5675 (2015)  5778 (2014) 

    2018 Coach of: Led Zimmermen XI

    Highest Position: 301 - Rd 16 Season 2016

  17. #17
    Moderator
    Join Date: 21-05-2012
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 15,193
    Likes: 4,885
    Rep Power: 5334
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Was shattered to hear the Docherty news today, feel for the bloke.
    SuperCoach:  7,008 (2017)  1,940 (2016)  2,715 (2015)  3,063 (2014)  8,473 (2013)  282 (2012) 

    That's What I'm Talkin' About

  18. #18
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 25,206
    Likes: 12,787
    Rep Power: 10128
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Absolutely horrible news and a massive loss for Carlton after losing Gibbs as well.
    SuperCoach:  31,941 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  19. #19
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 3,366
    Likes: 3,418
    Rep Power: 6445


    3 Not allowed!

    Positive out of today's news... A Docherty Discount in 2019!!
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  20. #20
    Rising Star Nominee
    Join Date: 15-10-2017
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 197
    Likes: 112
    Rep Power: 285


    0 Not allowed!

    Docherty was one I was hoping to pick up cheaper next year after his bye and get a leg up on those starting him. I was thinking Hurley would be a relative pod but it now looks like sadly not

Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •