SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1322

Thread: Rookies

  1. #1301
    Director of Coaching
    Join Date: 23-03-2012
    AFL Club: Carlton
    Posts: 19,343
    Likes: 4,243
    Rep Power: 6909


    0 Not allowed!

    Did not really want to trade Ed Richards now as thought he had bit more cash to make but think have to take Logan Austin on the bubble.
    Play as Yarrawonga Wizards Fantasy Football Club in a salary cap keeper league and coming off our 2nd premiership as Pirates in FDL

    In Supercoach in 2015 ended about 15K in rankings from memory.

  2. #1302
    Director of Coaching
    Join Date: 23-03-2012
    AFL Club: Carlton
    Posts: 19,343
    Likes: 4,243
    Rep Power: 6909


    3 Not allowed!

    Downgrade options for bye time... I taking Logan Austin on bubble this week.
    Ahern and Mihocek a big watch this weekend for after their bye.

    I might like Joel Smith too assuming he plays

    Name Club Positions Price Rd10 Rd11 Ave. Games
    Austin, Logan STK DEF $159,700 106 92 99.00 2
    Mihocek, Brody COL DEF $102,400 97 97.00 1
    Ahern, Paul NTH MID/FWD $123,900 84 84.00 1
    McCarthy, Lincoln GEE FWD $236,000 77 77.00 1
    Apeness, Michael FRE FWD $153,700 70 70.00 1
    Johnson, Aidyn PTA FWD $199,700 67.50 2
    Ainsworth, Brayden WCE MID $117,300 66.00 1
    Young, Lewis WBD DEF $238,900 65.50 2
    Moore, Callum RIC FWD $133,600 68 60 64.00 2
    Nyhuis, Ryan FRE DEF/FWD $239,700 64.00 2
    McKenzie, Daniel STK DEF $232,200 55 70 62.50 2
    O'Connor, Mark GEE DEF/MID $123,900 62.00 1
    Daicos, Josh COL MID/FWD $190,500 45 69 57.00 2
    Brodie, Will GCS MID $187,700 57 57.00 1
    Taylor, Sam GWS DEF $117,300 57 57.00 1
    Mohr, Tim GWS DEF $192,400 44 56.00 2
    Smith, Roarke WBD DEF $158,300 68 42 55.00 2
    Maynard, Corey MEL MID $237,500 53.00 1
    Jones, Jamaine GEE FWD $123,900 40 66 53.00 2
    Robinson, Daniel SYD FWD $237,500 52.00 2
    Byrne, Ciaran CAR DEF $229,300 50.50 2
    Ellis, Corey RIC DEF/MID $228,400 50.00 2
    Jones, Scott FRE RUC $117,300 49 49.00 1
    Buntine, Matthew GWS DEF $222,100 47 47.00 1
    McInnes, Fraser WCE RUC/FWD $255,900 47.00 1
    Merrett, Jackson ESS DEF/FWD $242,500 45.50 2
    Heron, Jacob GCS DEF $102,400 34 44.00 2
    Cox, Cedric BRL DEF $252,200 44.00 2
    Schache, Josh WBD FWD $232,600 44 41 42.50 2
    Cumming, Isaac GWS DEF $123,900 40.00 2
    Murphy, Thomas NTH DEF/MID $124,900 40 40.00 1
    Giro, Stefan FRE MID $102,400 39 39.00 1
    Buckley, Dylan GWS DEF $158,300 29 38.00 2
    Clarke, Dylan ESS MID/FWD $123,900 34.00 1
    Polson, Cameron CAR MID/FWD $130,800 33.00 2
    Bolton, Shai RIC FWD $242,500 32.00 2
    Aliir, Aliir SYD DEF $218,100 32.00 1
    Wright, Nathan STK FWD $183,300 32.00 1
    Lewis, Mitch HAW FWD $123,900 22 30.50 2
    Schofield, Will WCE DEF $238,100 29.00 2
    Stoddart, Ryley SYD DEF $117,300 35 21 28.00 2
    Shipley, Nick GWS MID $117,300 24.00 2
    Petruccelle, Jack WCE MID/FWD $117,300 22.50 2
    Logue, Griffin FRE DEF $237,700 0
    Soldo, Ivan RIC RUC $228,300 0
    Smith, Archie BRL RUC/FWD $224,300 0
    Wills, Rupert COL MID $224,300 0
    Francis, Aaron ESS DEF/FWD $219,900 0
    Scrimshaw, Jack GCS DEF $202,300 0
    McKay, Ben NTH DEF/FWD $192,400 0
    Simpson, Sam GEE FWD $187,400 0
    Atley, Joe PTA MID $180,900 0
    Trengove, Jack PTA MID $162,700 0
    Bonar, Aiden GWS MID/FWD $157,800 0
    Smith, Joel MEL DEF/MID $152,500 0
    Brander, Jarrod WCE DEF/FWD $148,800 0
    Stengle, Tyson RIC FWD $148,200 0
    Willis, Mackenzie GCS DEF $144,300 0
    Starcevich, Brandon BRL MID/FWD $126,300 0
    Pierce, Lewis STK RUC $125,300 0
    Battle, Josh STK FWD $123,900 0
    Allen, Matthew WCE FWD $123,900 0
    Gardner, Ryan GEE DEF $123,900 0
    Morgan, Alex NTH DEF $123,900 0
    Garthwaite, Ryan RIC DEF $123,900 0
    Dawson, Jordan SYD MID/FWD $123,900 0
    Abbott, Ryan GEE RUC $123,900 0
    Allen, Oscar WCE FWD $117,300 0
    Nutting, Connor GCS DEF $117,300 0
    Petty, Harrison MEL DEF $117,300 0
    Paton, Ben STK DEF $117,300 0
    Daniels, Brent GWS MID/FWD $117,300 0
    Balta, Noah RIC RUC/FWD $117,300 0
    Walker, Will NTH MID $117,300 0
    Redman, Mason ESS DEF $113,200 0
    Wilson, Patrick ADE MID/FWD $105,400 0
    Baker, Liam RIC FWD $103,900 0
    Bell, James SYD MID $102,400 0

  3. #1303
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    What’s the chances Mihocek and TSmith play in rd 14? Lol

    My glass half full view is Melbourne got smashed so will need to make changes and Collingwood were so dominant so why change a winning formula
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  4. #1304
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Anyone still holding Ryan?


    WEST Coast coach Adam Simpson is still weighing up who will replace star forward Jack Darling, but high-flyer Liam Ryan is an option to return from his long-term ankle injury in Friday night's blockbuster against Sydney.

    Darling will be out for the next month recovering from a hairline fracture and ankle ligament damage suffered before the bye against St Kilda.

    Simpson is considering a range of replacements to cover for the Eagles' leading goalkicker, including Ryan.

    The Subiaco product drilled seven goals in an electrifying start to his career in the opening three rounds and could come straight back into the side despite a lengthy lay-off.

    "We've got to think about it. Fortunately, we had an opportunity to have match practice over the weekend with having a bye," Simpson told Channel Seven.

    "So what normally would require 80 minutes of work at East Perth, he ticked that box on the weekend.

    "He went alright as well. We've got to work through that.

    "He's a different player to Jack Darling but he's a permanent forward who knows how to kick goals, so we'll look at it.

    "There's a couple of options, without anything obvious.

    "We might have to do a few things a bit differently."
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  5. #1305
    Captain
    Join Date: 05-01-2013
    AFL Club: Melbourne
    Posts: 5,077
    Likes: 5,727
    Rep Power: 9660


    3 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    What’s the chances Mihocek and TSmith play in rd 14? Lol

    My glass half full view is Melbourne got smashed so will need to make changes and Collingwood were so dominant so why change a winning formula
    Pederson was woeful so I think it’s highly likely that Tim Smith comes back in for him round 14.
    SuperCoach:  5 digits (2017)  5 digits (2016)  3,461 (2015)  54 (2014)  26 (2013) 


  6. #1306
    Dual Brownlow Medalist
    Join Date: 11-11-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 11,187
    Likes: 7,420
    Rep Power: 13228


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben's Beasts View Post
    Pederson was woeful so I think it’s highly likely that Tim Smith comes back in for him round 14.
    Fingers crossed! I desperately need it!
    Supercoach: 3775 (2017) 530 (2016) 1858 (2014) 805 (2013) 4220 (2011) 574 (2010) Real Dreamteam: 74 (2017) 1225 (2016) 335 (2015) 518 (2014)

  7. #1307
    Moderator
    Join Date: 21-05-2012
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 15,315
    Likes: 4,956
    Rep Power: 5442
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    What’s the chances Mihocek and TSmith play in rd 14? Lol

    My glass half full view is Melbourne got smashed so will need to make changes and Collingwood were so dominant so why change a winning formula
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben's Beasts View Post
    Pederson was woeful so I think it’s highly likely that Tim Smith comes back in for him round 14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber18 View Post
    Fingers crossed! I desperately need it!
    I agree with BB, you'd have to think Smith is a reasonable chance of a recall after Pederson certainly didn't make the most of his opportunity yesterday and make some awful errors.
    SuperCoach:  7,008 (2017)  1,940 (2016)  2,715 (2015)  3,063 (2014)  8,473 (2013)  282 (2012) 

    That's What I'm Talkin' About

  8. #1308
    Vice Captain
    Join Date: 09-03-2012
    AFL Club: Adelaide
    Posts: 4,954
    Likes: 1,678
    Rep Power: 3113


    0 Not allowed!

    Anyone know much about the Freo rookies on the bubble? Scott Jones and Giro? Thoughts?

    Thinking about bumping to McInerney for Jones for the cash and extra points this week. Might need it if Laird and Cogs don’t get up.
    Go Crows!

  9. #1309
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,505
    Likes: 1,975
    Rep Power: 3342


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Anyone know much about the Freo rookies on the bubble? Scott Jones and Giro? Thoughts?

    Thinking about bumping to McInerney for Jones for the cash and extra points this week. Might need it if Laird and Cogs don’t get up.
    Sandilands , Fyfe , 2 Hill boys all due to come back in

    Can't see Giro staying

    expect 1 of Apeness/Jones to stay

    Cogs has the bye
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  10. #1310
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben's Beasts View Post
    Pederson was woeful so I think it’s highly likely that Tim Smith comes back in for him round 14.
    Cheers BB. That would be handy, currently have 18 which includes Smith and Mihocek but wouldn’t mind holding off on trading that rd so I can bring Dusty in.

    Pederson looked like he was being targeted from the kick ins throughout but wasn’t able to hold any marks that I could see. Kept getting his hands to it but couldn’t get them to stick. Seemed like a ploy to avoid being too predictable and Gawn-centric.
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  11. #1311
    400 Games Club
    Join Date: 03-02-2014
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 1,988
    Likes: 1,285
    Rep Power: 3025


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Anyone still holding Ryan?


    WEST Coast coach Adam Simpson is still weighing up who will replace star forward Jack Darling, but high-flyer Liam Ryan is an option to return from his long-term ankle injury in Friday night's blockbuster against Sydney.

    Darling will be out for the next month recovering from a hairline fracture and ankle ligament damage suffered before the bye against St Kilda.

    Simpson is considering a range of replacements to cover for the Eagles' leading goalkicker, including Ryan.

    The Subiaco product drilled seven goals in an electrifying start to his career in the opening three rounds and could come straight back into the side despite a lengthy lay-off.

    "We've got to think about it. Fortunately, we had an opportunity to have match practice over the weekend with having a bye," Simpson told Channel Seven.

    "So what normally would require 80 minutes of work at East Perth, he ticked that box on the weekend.

    "He went alright as well. We've got to work through that.

    "He's a different player to Jack Darling but he's a permanent forward who knows how to kick goals, so we'll look at it.

    "There's a couple of options, without anything obvious.

    "We might have to do a few things a bit differently."
    I'm thinking of trading him back in if he plays.
    SuperCoach:  21527 (2017)  7909 (2016)  10605 (2015)  5980 (2014)  9852 (2013)  21041 (2012) 


  12. #1312
    400 Games Club
    Join Date: 06-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 1,953
    Likes: 1,203
    Rep Power: 4878


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Anyone know much about the Freo rookies on the bubble? Scott Jones and Giro? Thoughts?

    Thinking about bumping to McInerney for Jones for the cash and extra points this week. Might need it if Laird and Cogs don’t get up.
    Think Jones goes, more the traditional ruckman whereas Ape offers more versatility. Have McInerney as well, pretty happy with the money made at R3.

    They like Giro, may stay in side. However, note he played HFF game 1 and scored 39 with a goal. In game two, was named on wing due to Fyfe out, may not be the scorer we all hope. Would keep an eye on where he is named, so far been insightful to his role.
    SuperCoach:  2278 (2017)  3226 (2016)  5131 (2015)  4659 (2014)  2239 (2013)  7500 (2012) 

    A good coach doesn't blame his starting team…………trade, trade, trade……

  13. #1313
    50 Games Club
    Join Date: 09-08-2012
    AFL Club: Carlton
    Posts: 539
    Likes: 285
    Rep Power: 503


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrainFedBeef View Post
    Think Jones goes, more the traditional ruckman whereas Ape offers more versatility. Have McInerney as well, pretty happy with the money made at R3.

    They like Giro, may stay in side. However, note he played HFF game 1 and scored 39 with a goal. In game two, was named on wing due to Fyfe out, may not be the scorer we all hope. Would keep an eye on where he is named, so far been insightful to his role.
    I think Herbie has mentioned that the Hill brothers are due vacm soon, so Giro may be forced out, something to consider.
    2013 Overall Rank - 4735

  14. #1314
    400 Games Club
    Join Date: 06-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 1,953
    Likes: 1,203
    Rep Power: 4878


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I think Herbie has mentioned that the Hill brothers are due vacm soon, so Giro may be forced out, something to consider.
    All not good for him, I agree. Fyfe and Stephen hill back this week, Walters out.
    SuperCoach:  2278 (2017)  3226 (2016)  5131 (2015)  4659 (2014)  2239 (2013)  7500 (2012) 

    A good coach doesn't blame his starting team…………trade, trade, trade……

  15. #1315
    400 Games Club
    Join Date: 16-06-2013
    AFL Club: Adelaide
    Posts: 1,821
    Likes: 781
    Rep Power: 2927


    1 Not allowed!

    Not much love for Brodie?
    I suppose his price is putting people off.
    Giro is most traded in player this week. Not sure about his JS.
    I think I'll bring in Brodie, his 2 scores have been modest, but they were 2 massive thumpings.
    He can just hang around on my bench for the remainder of the year as cover.
    SuperCoach:  16974 (2016)  49k (2015)  7316 (2014)  10k (2013) 

    28606 (2017) 16974 (2016) 49k (2015) 7316 (2014) 10k (2013)

  16. #1316
    200 Games Club
    Join Date: 23-03-2014
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 1,015
    Likes: 382
    Rep Power: 1610


    0 Not allowed!

    What rookies are on the bubble this week that will also play in round 14?
    SuperCoach:  4,615 after round 13 (2018)  33,430 (2017)  12,210 (2016)  25,860 (2015)  AFL Dream Team:  4,375 (2016) 

      Quote Quote

  17. #1317
    400 Games Club
    Join Date: 16-06-2013
    AFL Club: Adelaide
    Posts: 1,821
    Likes: 781
    Rep Power: 2927


    0 Not allowed!

    Mihocek
    Ahern
    Roarke Smith
    Brodie

    There may be others.
    SuperCoach:  16974 (2016)  49k (2015)  7316 (2014)  10k (2013) 

    28606 (2017) 16974 (2016) 49k (2015) 7316 (2014) 10k (2013)

  18. #1318
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Not sure how well he loops but Flynn (R/F $123,900) from GWS a chance to get a game soon for those looking for a McInerney/English downgrade option.

    GWS GIANTS @GWSGIANTS
    LC on ruck options continued:
    Matty Flynn is playing some really good footy as well.

    The opportunity over this next month to have a really good look at Dawson and Matty Flynn is definitely going to be there.
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  19. #1319
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,505
    Likes: 1,975
    Rep Power: 3342


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Not sure how well he loops but Flynn (R/F $123,900) from GWS a chance to get a game soon for those looking for a McInerney/English downgrade option.

    GWS GIANTS @GWSGIANTS
    LC on ruck options continued:
    Matty Flynn is playing some really good footy as well.

    The opportunity over this next month to have a really good look at Dawson and Matty Flynn is definitely going to be there.
    McInerney to Flynn would be a nice little cash injection , you don't happen to have the BE for the American Pie do you ?
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  20. #1320
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie66 View Post
    McInerney to Flynn would be a nice little cash injection , you don't happen to have the BE for the American Pie do you ?
    Is that Cox? If so, BE of -19.

    I think i read a tweet that he might be in doubt this week but can't find it now.
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 

    Highest overall ranking: 18th (Rd 18, 2014)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •