SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dual Best & Fairest
    AFL Club: Collingwood

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mpollock View Post
    The “Hodge replacement” for now at least will be Mirra. Especially as Birchall may be eased in. Mirra is a natural leader (prob the best in the VFL). He is 26 and knows the hawks defensive structure really well. Almost a lock at 102k.

Burton almost certain to be half back / mid.

Sicily a lock for me. Post bye (when he moved back), his stats are amazing. AA form. Had one bad game (hard tag), but showed he learnt quickly and smashed it the following game. We may see a litttle of Gunston / Sicily swapping forward / back but only as a plan B. Even if Sicily played forward (which I highly doubt), he has improved that much he would still be worth it.
    Thanks for the detailed response mate , have had Sicily in my planning for awhile now , agreed his last half last season when moved back was amazing.

May take a punt on Burton in RDT , good to hear about Mirra as well.

Cheers

Dual Best & Fairest
    AFL Club: Collingwood

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mpollock View Post
    In terms of Lovell he may be fighting for one spot with Langford, Worpel, Cousins and even Henderson.

Lovell probably ahead of all based on the pre-season so far. Can play in and under but also has pace so could play on the wing. Hard nut nut but had shoulder issues. Many hawks rate him as our best up and coming mid. If O’Meara goes down, that would give him better JS. (Hope that doesn’t happen however).
    if my memory serves me right I am sure Hodge was talking Lovell up at the start of last season , so hope he gets a crack at it.

Huge fan of JOM here so hoping he is over his knee issues , he could be anything.

Rising Star Winner

0 Not allowed!

Everyone has massive raps on Lovell. Yet for some odd reason they only offered him a one year contract extension.
      Quote Quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12