SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
Results 261 to 268 of 268
  1. #261
    Dual Brownlow Medalist
    Join Date: 11-11-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 11,190
    Likes: 7,421
    Rep Power: 13229


    1 Not allowed!

    Thanks for nothing Walters....
    Supercoach: 3775 (2017) 530 (2016) 1858 (2014) 805 (2013) 4220 (2011) 574 (2010) Real Dreamteam: 74 (2017) 1225 (2016) 335 (2015) 518 (2014)

  2. #262
    Dual Brownlow Medalist
    Join Date: 11-11-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 11,190
    Likes: 7,421
    Rep Power: 13229


    0 Not allowed!

    Bloody hell walters. The whole reason I was keener on Walters over Oliver was so I could have an extra premium in R13 and I could "sideswap" around Oliver's bye. Cost me 70 odd points for nothing!! Silly silly me.
    Supercoach: 3775 (2017) 530 (2016) 1858 (2014) 805 (2013) 4220 (2011) 574 (2010) Real Dreamteam: 74 (2017) 1225 (2016) 335 (2015) 518 (2014)

  3. #263
    Michael Tuck Club
    Join Date: 03-12-2014
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 2,486
    Likes: 1,182
    Rep Power: 3541


    2 Not allowed!

    I traded in Boak over Josh Kelly so I could have an extra premium on field this week...

    I was going to captain Kelly who scored 146 points. Instead I got Boak's... 74.

    Repay my faith in you tonight Boaky.
    SuperCoach:  3,420 (2017)  8,388 (2016)  790 (2015) 


  4. #264
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 08-02-2013
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 3,081
    Likes: 2,414
    Rep Power: 5522


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by BomberSam View Post
    I traded in Boak over Josh Kelly so I could have an extra premium on field this week...

    I was going to captain Kelly who scored 146 points. Instead I got Boak's... 74.

    Repay my faith in you tonight Boaky.

    I will second that.

  5. #265
    150 Games Club
    Join Date: 12-01-2014
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 880
    Likes: 650
    Rep Power: 2397


    0 Not allowed!

    I am almost too depressed to rant. Previous years planned for byes but not with great depth and thought that is why I miss making ground during the byes. So I planned hard this year, right from the start. So this time last week had 22 players planned for this rd. All good. Then 21 with Walters being dumb. Then 20 when Laird doesn't come up. Then the rookies are all omitted and I end up with 17 and a donut. Bugger it, onwards and upwards (albeit slowly).
    There are no shortcuts to anywhere that is worth going to.
      Quote Quote

  6. #266
    200 Games Club
    Join Date: 14-06-2013
    AFL Club: Melbourne
    Posts: 1,134
    Likes: 648
    Rep Power: 2976


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by BomberSam View Post
    I traded in Boak over Josh Kelly so I could have an extra premium on field this week...

    I was going to captain Kelly who scored 146 points. Instead I got Boak's... 74.

    Repay my faith in you tonight Boaky.
    Quote Originally Posted by doc ron View Post
    I will second that.
    Boak did nothing of the sort, absolutely shocking trade in and not even rotating through the midfield which is really concerning moving forward.
    SuperCoach:  1,484 (2016)  1,753 (2015)  671 (2014)  520 (2012)  123 (2011)  AFL Dream Team:  1,140 (2016)  239 (RDT) (2015) 

    'The perfect day would be to go to the MCG on Grand Final Day and see Melbourne play good football and win'- Ron Barassi

  7. #267
    Michael Tuck Club
    Join Date: 30-06-2012
    AFL Club: Brisbane
    Posts: 2,241
    Likes: 1,181
    Rep Power: 2801


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manikato1 View Post
    I am almost too depressed to rant. Previous years planned for byes but not with great depth and thought that is why I miss making ground during the byes. So I planned hard this year, right from the start. So this time last week had 22 players planned for this rd. All good. Then 21 with Walters being dumb. Then 20 when Laird doesn't come up. Then the rookies are all omitted and I end up with 17 and a donut. Bugger it, onwards and upwards (albeit slowly).
    At least you didn't have McLean and Macrae ... I hope... like me.

    FFS
    SuperCoach:  6409 (2017)  9401 (2016)  1219 (2015)  2093 (2014)  902 (2013)  8057 (2012) 

    Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey ,Rooster , Tail Wagger, Pig
    Number 1 in China

  8. #268
    150 Games Club
    Join Date: 12-01-2014
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 880
    Likes: 650
    Rep Power: 2397


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Sting View Post
    At least you didn't have McLean and Macrae ... I hope... like me.

    FFS
    Just McLean. But at least he got a score on the board but I think next week he could be an out. That will add to a lot of peoples Rd 14 woes. And those like you that have Macrae will use a trade to replace him, which was originally going to be a trade to replace a non playing rd 14 player. It's going to be Fugly. Currently have 18 in rd 14 using 2 trades and not relying on any rookies. Will be 19 in McLean plays.
    There are no shortcuts to anywhere that is worth going to.
      Quote Quote

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •