SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 247
  1. #101
    Captain
    Join Date: 19-06-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,550
    Likes: 3,431
    Rep Power: 6657


    1 Not allowed!

    I am of a mind to hold Smith and Walters with a view to finishing my team. So to that end use my 3 trades to cash in some rookies and bring in Hurn.

    Leaves me with 9 trades with Petracca and Doedee on the field with not much cash.
    SuperCoach:  755 (2016)  3,658 (2015)  1,894 (2013)  43 (2012)  AFL Dream Team:  170 (2016) 

    "Do Something." (John Kennedy 1975)

  2. #102
    Vice Captain
    Join Date: 25-03-2012
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 4,105
    Likes: 2,161
    Rep Power: 5278


    0 Not allowed!

    Does anyone have stats on what players are in the top 1,000 teams? I just cracked the top 1,000 and i'd like to give myself a chance at a better ranking with a couple more POD's. The 2 players i'm most interested in are Gaff and Nic Nat.

    Current trades plans:

    McKernan > Gaff
    Smith if he's out for 3+ > JJK (otherwise Ronke > JJK)
    Gawn > Nic Nat
    SuperCoach:  675 (2018)  19,141 (2017)  26,109 (2016)  12,326 (2015)  1,073 (2014)  19,632 (2013) 

    Serve no master but your ambition!!
      Quote Quote

  3. #103
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 19-01-2014
    AFL Club: Fremantle
    Posts: 3,001
    Likes: 1,046
    Rep Power: 2809


    0 Not allowed!

    Worth using Sicily as a forward keeper rather than def and trading in Simmo as defender if I don't have him? Kind of trust him more than most of the forwards I don't have (with the exception of McLean).

    I guess I'm pretty much asking Simmo vs McLean, particularly if cash is taken into consideration ($40k difference)

  4. #104
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 19-01-2014
    AFL Club: Fremantle
    Posts: 3,001
    Likes: 1,046
    Rep Power: 2809


    0 Not allowed!

    For the time being have tried:

    Guelfi > Wingard
    ZGL > Gaff
    Spargo > Giro

    1 upgrade left with 7 trades but not much cash left, and Fritsch will end up F7 for cover.

    EDIT: I realise it will probably be hard to complete my team without trading Fritsch unless I'm really patient or try and find a bargain mid (Wines?) so might have to think again

  5. #105
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 27-01-2014
    AFL Club: Fremantle
    Posts: 3,218
    Likes: 3,206
    Rep Power: 8302


    2 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by anfa18 View Post
    Does anyone have stats on what players are in the top 1,000 teams? I just cracked the top 1,000 and i'd like to give myself a chance at a better ranking with a couple more POD's. The 2 players i'm most interested in are Gaff and Nic Nat.

    Current trades plans:

    McKernan > Gaff
    Smith if he's out for 3+ > JJK (otherwise Ronke > JJK)
    Gawn > Nic Nat
    Markm used to do it but I think the makers of the game changed their software after the controversial trade tracker. You would have to manually look at each team. Thanh already does the top 10. If you had enough volunteers from the forum with an allocation each week you could probably get through the top 500, maybe 1000.
    SuperCoach:  8293 (2017)  10922 (2016)  9214 (2015)  653 (2014) 


  6. #106
    Michael Tuck Club
    Join Date: 03-12-2014
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 2,482
    Likes: 1,181
    Rep Power: 3541


    0 Not allowed!

    Wish Brodie wasn't so expensive. Bringing in Giro for Guelfi wrecks me for next week. Any other good rookies on the bubble?
    SuperCoach:  3,420 (2017)  8,388 (2016)  790 (2015) 


  7. #107
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,262
    Likes: 13,543
    Rep Power: 10661
    Moderator


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prochard View Post
    Hey that's 2/3 of my trades this week XD and I already have rocky
    Enjoy your good year while it lasts mate. Every player I brought in this year has turned to crap!

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzzo View Post
    I hope those value premos work out for you mate. 1.25m for 3 premos.
    Yeah it’s not ideal lol and not 100% set on JJK yet. His price makes him pretty hard to resist though.
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  8. #108
    Rising Star Winner
    Join Date: 09-01-2014
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 332
    Likes: 204
    Rep Power: 2564


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by bloke View Post
    Worth using Sicily as a forward keeper rather than def and trading in Simmo as defender if I don't have him? Kind of trust him more than most of the forwards I don't have (with the exception of McLean).

    I guess I'm pretty much asking Simmo vs McLean, particularly if cash is taken into consideration ($40k difference)
    Exactly my predicament. With the harder draw coming up I think McLean may come back to the field a little, but may be wrong. Simmo is a fairly safe but boring choice. But boring is usually a good thing right?
    SuperCoach:  18K (2017)  4670 (2016)  4789 (2015)  407 (2014)  1754 (2013)  1076 (2012)  67 (2009)  AFL Dream Team:  250 (2017)  2 (2016)  497 (2015)  104 (2014) 


  9. #109
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 19-01-2014
    AFL Club: Fremantle
    Posts: 3,001
    Likes: 1,046
    Rep Power: 2809


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyHillWizard View Post
    Exactly my predicament. With the harder draw coming up I think McLean may come back to the field a little, but may be wrong. Simmo is a fairly safe but boring choice. But boring is usually a good thing right?
    I reckon this is the first year ever that I didn't start Simmo. Has just been reliable and durable. Boring is good if its points in the bank week in week out

  10. #110
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,262
    Likes: 13,543
    Rep Power: 10661
    Moderator


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by quite ironic View Post
    Is De Goey worth a look in at 435k, potentially after his bye?

    Seems to be playing a lot more midfield minutes lately..
    Definitely a consideration. Has Carlton, GC, Essendon next as well so even if he doesn’t get that same midfield time, he’s still a good chance to score well.

    This sounds very positive as well:

    Fantasy Freako @FantasyFreako
    De Goey attended a team and season-high 30 CB's vs Demons yesterday. Plus he spent 86% of the game in the midfield
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  11. #111
    200 Games Club
    Join Date: 23-03-2014
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 1,023
    Likes: 385
    Rep Power: 1611


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by quite ironic View Post
    Is De Goey worth a look in at 435k, potentially after his bye?

    Seems to be playing a lot more midfield minutes lately..
    I’m considering him strongly
    SuperCoach:  4,615 after round 13 (2018)  33,430 (2017)  12,210 (2016)  25,860 (2015)  AFL Dream Team:  4,375 (2016) 

      Quote Quote

  12. #112
    400 Games Club
    Join Date: 06-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 1,953
    Likes: 1,203
    Rep Power: 4878


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by anfa18 View Post
    Does anyone have stats on what players are in the top 1,000 teams? I just cracked the top 1,000 and i'd like to give myself a chance at a better ranking with a couple more POD's. The 2 players i'm most interested in are Gaff and Nic Nat.

    Current trades plans:

    McKernan > Gaff
    Smith if he's out for 3+ > JJK (otherwise Ronke > JJK)
    Gawn > Nic Nat
    Quote Originally Posted by freowho View Post
    Markm used to do it but I think the makers of the game changed their software after the controversial trade tracker. You would have to manually look at each team. Thanh already does the top 10. If you had enough volunteers from the forum with an allocation each week you could probably get through the top 500, maybe 1000.
    He did manage to do it for whoever played that week and contributed to their score (best 22) even post the changes.
    SuperCoach:  2278 (2017)  3226 (2016)  5131 (2015)  4659 (2014)  2239 (2013)  7500 (2012) 

    A good coach doesn't blame his starting team…………trade, trade, trade……

  13. #113
    200 Games Club
    Join Date: 23-03-2014
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 1,023
    Likes: 385
    Rep Power: 1611


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Fantasy Freako


    @FantasyFreako
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    Liam Ryan is flying at training and could be back for the Eagles this week. Has a BE of -85. #SuperCoach
    Like the sound of this! Looking for a good rookie to come in!
    SuperCoach:  4,615 after round 13 (2018)  33,430 (2017)  12,210 (2016)  25,860 (2015)  AFL Dream Team:  4,375 (2016) 

      Quote Quote

  14. #114
    400 Games Club
    Join Date: 06-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 1,953
    Likes: 1,203
    Rep Power: 4878


    3 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleherder View Post
    Some news for us faithful few who still have Billings.
    AFL website IN the Mix reports: it will be hard to overlook Jack Billings, who had 54 disposals and three goals for Sandringham,

    Logan Austin could be dropped for Carlisle.

    Verdict: Carlisle and Billings in for Austin and Weller.
    If Brown fails concussion test, Austin going nowhere.

    If Brown passes test and Austin dropped, Richardson is going somewhere else next year..............play the 23 year old over the 29.
    SuperCoach:  2278 (2017)  3226 (2016)  5131 (2015)  4659 (2014)  2239 (2013)  7500 (2012) 

    A good coach doesn't blame his starting team…………trade, trade, trade……

  15. #115
    50 Games Club
    Join Date: 09-08-2012
    AFL Club: Carlton
    Posts: 563
    Likes: 291
    Rep Power: 505


    2 Not allowed!

    this would make me bring Ryan in for a 3rd time. omg
    2013 Overall Rank - 4735

  16. #116
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,514
    Likes: 1,979
    Rep Power: 3342


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrainFedBeef View Post
    If Brown fails concussion test, Austin going nowhere.

    If Brown passes test and Austin dropped, Richardson is going somewhere else next year..............play the 23 year old over the 29.
    I think Richardson will be going to Centre link on Monday , Suns to win and Richardson to be sacked , 2 year payout or not.
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  17. #117
    50 Games Club
    Join Date: 09-08-2012
    AFL Club: Carlton
    Posts: 563
    Likes: 291
    Rep Power: 505


    0 Not allowed!

    Thinking of Jasper Pittard, he drops $31k this round, playing his 3rd game of the year. Injury affected 31 in round 7 then 78 last week. History isn't great, but 2016 saw 5 or 6 tons with a couple at 120+. Now that Port have topped up on players, he could continue to play off half back or a wing abd score quite well. Another pod to consider at under $400k in round 14.
    2013 Overall Rank - 4735

  18. #118
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,514
    Likes: 1,979
    Rep Power: 3342


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Thinking of Jasper Pittard, he drops $31k this round, playing his 3rd game of the year. Injury affected 31 in round 7 then 78 last week. History isn't great, but 2016 saw 5 or 6 tons with a couple at 120+. Now that Port have topped up on players, he could continue to play off half back or a wing abd score quite well. Another pod to consider at under $400k in round 14.
    not sure how far Broadbent is from returning

    Darcy Byrne-Jones has been the one benefitting most since Hartlett went down.

    Think it might have been Ben's Beasts who was very keen on Pittard in the preseason.

    He can butcher the ball though.

    Have you looked at Burton or Witherden or Short?
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  19. #119
    50 Games Club
    Join Date: 09-08-2012
    AFL Club: Carlton
    Posts: 563
    Likes: 291
    Rep Power: 505


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie66 View Post
    not sure how far Broadbent is from returning

    Darcy Byrne-Jones has been the one benefitting most since Hartlett went down.

    Think it might have been Ben's Beasts who was very keen on Pittard in the preseason.

    He can butcher the ball though.

    Have you looked at Burton or Witherden or Short?
    Thanks Herbie, I hadn't considered them, Short seems to have the runs on the board. I wasn't planning to bring in a lower priced defender, but, might have to due to trying to complete my team. I'm keen o Pittard due to his ability to reach that 120+ figure every 5 games. Hoping he has matured a bit and improved his decision making.
    2013 Overall Rank - 4735

  20. #120
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,514
    Likes: 1,979
    Rep Power: 3342


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Thanks Herbie, I hadn't considered them, Short seems to have the runs on the board. I wasn't planning to bring in a lower priced defender, but, might have to due to trying to complete my team. I'm keen o Pittard due to his ability to reach that 120+ figure every 5 games. Hoping he has matured a bit and improved his decision making.
    Short impressed me Friday night when I was watching the game then looked at his scores later , over $ 400 k.

    Rowsus mentioned Witherden when I asked him about Harris Andrews.

    Remember a lot being keen on Burton preseason.

    I currently have Austin & Rice as my defensive bench and hoping to slide Seedsman to D7 , won't have any money left after I buy my 3 premium mids though so hoping Austin & Rice moo as much as they can , expect Austin to vanish shortly.

    I reckon Pittard had a reasonable run of 85-90 maybe in 2015 or 2016 , I remember having him in RDT and he was OK.

    Hibberd is cheap hahaha
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •