SuperCoach Scores Twitter SuperCoach Scores Facebook

View Poll Results: After trades, how many on field players will you have this week?

Voters
55. REGISTER to Vote.
  • 22

    0 0%
  • 21

    1 1.82%
  • 20

    3 5.45%
  • 19

    9 16.36%
  • 18

    18 32.73%
  • 17

    16 29.09%
  • 16

    5 9.09%
  • 15

    2 3.64%
  • 14

    1 1.82%
  • 13

    0 0%
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 670
  1. #21
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 13-04-2012
    AFL Club: Port Adelaide
    Posts: 3,025
    Likes: 2,515
    Rep Power: 6964


    1 Not allowed!

    Geez Brander inclusion is handy, my initial floating donut to pair with Sicily getting games through the byes is like a dream come true.
    SuperCoach:  12499 (2015)  5015 (2014)  22 (2013)  10k (2012)  20k (2011) 


  2. #22
    Captain
    Join Date: 25-07-2012
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 5,505
    Likes: 1,975
    Rep Power: 3342


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrainFedBeef View Post
    and Josh Battle.........alhough with Acres listed as 2 weeks away and Josh Bruce playing VFL, I think Battle JS is not as secure as we would like, despite a cracking first game against a quality side.
    Dawson (GCS) surely gets a debut this week , I don't have enough trades or "fattened" cows to trade down in Round 15.
    SuperCoach:  36,136 (2017)  10,332 (2016)  3,893 (2015)  31,285 (2014)  AFL Dream Team:  3,849 (2017)  7,326 (2016)  17 (2015)  5,729 (2014) 


  3. #23
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 07-07-2012
    AFL Club: West Coast
    Posts: 3,492
    Likes: 3,552
    Rep Power: 6645


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrainFedBeef View Post
    LITS, any feedback on his scoring levels at WAFL level. His feedback suggest inconsistency at U18 Champs.
    Nah no idea sadly for SC scoring wise, but he has been going at 72 DT in the WAFL this year. I suspect he'll be around a 60-65 odd point scoring rookie but his real value lies in giving you an extra scorer during the byes for this round and next and then becoming a link with Sicily and or McDonald for the rest of the season allowing you to swing them as necessary.

    It's always hard trying to judge how these young key talls will come in and perform, but seeing as we have a lot of scoring option up forward like JK, Lecca, Cripps, Rioli... Brander can just slot in behind them with no pressure at all so that can give you some better than expected scores from a young Player like Brander.
    SuperCoach:  3,690 (2016)  4,619 (2015)  1,084 (2014)  5,623 (2013)  3,392 (2012)  206 (2011)  3,705 (2010)  2,022 (2009)  2,795 (2008)  3,626 (2007)  1,026 (2006) 


  4. #24
    Captain
    Join Date: 05-01-2013
    AFL Club: Melbourne
    Posts: 5,077
    Likes: 5,727
    Rep Power: 9660


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Nah no idea sadly for SC scoring wise, but he has been going at 72 DT in the WAFL this year. I suspect he'll be around a 60-65 odd point scoring rookie but his real value lies in giving you an extra scorer during the byes for this round and next and then becoming a link with Sicily and or McDonald for the rest of the season allowing you to swing them as necessary.

    It's always hard trying to judge how these young key talls will come in and perform, but seeing as we have a lot of scoring option up forward like JK, Lecca, Cripps, Rioli... Brander can just slot in behind them with no pressure at all so that can give you some better than expected scores from a young Player like Brander.
    My thoughts exactly.
    SuperCoach:  5 digits (2017)  5 digits (2016)  3,461 (2015)  54 (2014)  26 (2013) 


  5. #25
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    4 Not allowed!

    Here’s a fun thought for those who don’t have Macrae like me. The last time he played Port he had 41 disposals for 145sc and the last time he played in Adelaide with similar weather conditions he had 36 disposals for 177sc.

    Conclusion: We’re all stuffed!
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  6. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Could be good news for Buddy owners.

    WEST Coast has suffered a blow with key defender Tom Barrass to miss Friday night's massive clash with Sydney at the SCG.

    Barrass was set to renew his round one battle with Swans superstar Lance Franklin but wasn't part of the Eagles' 24-man squad to train on Thursday.

    Franklin torched the Eagles with an epic eight-goal performance at Optus Stadium in the season opener, and the absence of Barrass will hurt the ladder leaders, with Jeremy McGovern now likely to get the job.


    Also:
    Adam Curley @AdamCurleyMedia
    From what I can see, Barrass & Darling out, Luke Shuey, Liam Ryan, Jarrod Brander & Oscar Allen the 4 added to team that beat Saints.

    Chris Masten also in town. But no Ah Chee.
    Last edited by IDIG; 14-06-2018 at 1:54pm.
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  7. #27
    200 Games Club
    Join Date: 23-03-2014
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 1,015
    Likes: 382
    Rep Power: 1610


    1 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Here’s a fun thought for those who don’t have Macrae like me. The last time he played Port he had 41 disposals for 145sc and the last time he played in Adelaide with similar weather conditions he had 36 disposals for 177sc.

    Conclusion: We’re all stuffed!
    Hope you are right IDIG as McRae has my Vc for this week
    SuperCoach:  4,615 after round 13 (2018)  33,430 (2017)  12,210 (2016)  25,860 (2015)  AFL Dream Team:  4,375 (2016) 

      Quote Quote

  8. #28
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    2 Not allowed!

    Max Burford @mkfburford
    Tom Lynch and Rory Laird "more unlikely than likely" to be named for the Crows tonight according to Richie Douglas.
    Expect Laird, Lynch, Sloane, Brown and Knight to all be fit for 1st game after the bye.
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  9. #29
    Moderator
    Join Date: 13-09-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 8,274
    Likes: 10,944
    Rep Power: 14803
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Could be good news for Buddy owners.

    WEST Coast has suffered a blow with key defender Tom Barrass to miss Friday night's massive clash with Sydney at the SCG.

    Barrass was set to renew his round one battle with Swans superstar Lance Franklin but wasn't part of the Eagles' 24-man squad to train on Thursday.

    Franklin torched the Eagles with an epic eight-goal performance at Optus Stadium in the season opener, and the absence of Barrass will hurt the ladder leaders, with Jeremy McGovern now likely to get the job.


    Also:
    Adam Curley @AdamCurleyMedia
    From what I can see, Barrass & Darling out, Luke Shuey, Liam Ryan, Jarrod Brander & Oscar Allen the 4 added to team that beat Saints.

    Chris Masten also in town. But no Ah Chee.
    Obviously still carrying scars from Rd1...
    SuperCoach:  9,307 (2017)  15,799 (2016)  1,033 (2015)  6,367 (2014)  8,442 (2013)  AFL Dream Team:  485 (2017)  2,706 (2016) 

    BBL|05 Major Prize Winner
    BBL|06 Member of #1 Ranked League

  10. #30
    Moderator
    Join Date: 13-09-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 8,274
    Likes: 10,944
    Rep Power: 14803
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Max Burford @mkfburford
    Tom Lynch and Rory Laird "more unlikely than likely" to be named for the Crows tonight according to Richie Douglas.
    Expect Laird, Lynch, Sloane, Brown and Knight to all be fit for 1st game after the bye.
    Well there's 1 soldier down for the count...
    SuperCoach:  9,307 (2017)  15,799 (2016)  1,033 (2015)  6,367 (2014)  8,442 (2013)  AFL Dream Team:  485 (2017)  2,706 (2016) 

    BBL|05 Major Prize Winner
    BBL|06 Member of #1 Ranked League

  11. #31
    Captain
    Join Date: 05-01-2013
    AFL Club: Melbourne
    Posts: 5,077
    Likes: 5,727
    Rep Power: 9660


    2 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Max Burford @mkfburford
    Tom Lynch and Rory Laird "more unlikely than likely" to be named for the Crows tonight according to Richie Douglas.
    Expect Laird, Lynch, Sloane, Brown and Knight to all be fit for 1st game after the bye.
    If Laird doesn't play this week then I'm so glad I have Murphy to cover for him. Those 30 points could come in handy.
    SuperCoach:  5 digits (2017)  5 digits (2016)  3,461 (2015)  54 (2014)  26 (2013) 


  12. #32
    Moderator
    Join Date: 13-09-2014
    AFL Club: North Melbourne
    Posts: 8,274
    Likes: 10,944
    Rep Power: 14803
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben's Beasts View Post
    If Laird doesn't play this week then I'm so glad I have Murphy to cover for him. Those 30 points could come in handy.
    At least you have cover for him...
    SuperCoach:  9,307 (2017)  15,799 (2016)  1,033 (2015)  6,367 (2014)  8,442 (2013)  AFL Dream Team:  485 (2017)  2,706 (2016) 

    BBL|05 Major Prize Winner
    BBL|06 Member of #1 Ranked League

  13. #33
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    It gets worse..

    Lyon on Duman: My understanding is he’ll play but more likely at Peel. Harley Bennell will play at Peel too

    Lyon: Sandi is more than likely. We have two definite outs in Alex Pearce and Michael Walters.
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  14. #34
    Vice Captain
    Join Date: 08-01-2014
    AFL Club: Melbourne
    Posts: 4,448
    Likes: 3,058
    Rep Power: 5091


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Max Burford @mkfburford
    Tom Lynch and Rory Laird "more unlikely than likely" to be named for the Crows tonight according to Richie Douglas.
    Expect Laird, Lynch, Sloane, Brown and Knight to all be fit for 1st game after the bye.
    Surely Laird plays. This is a "must win" game for the Crows, so would think they give him every chance.... surely
    Supercoach: 5380 (2017) 6335 (2016) 736 (2015) 5723 & 188 finals (2014) 31696 (2013)
    Shake-and-Bake
    Slingshot Engaged!

  15. #35
    200 Games Club
    Join Date: 28-02-2013
    Posts: 1,063
    Likes: 200
    Rep Power: 2742


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
    Surely Laird plays. This is a "must win" game for the Crows, so would think they give him every chance.... surely
    i would of thought they would be rushing him in.

  16. #36
    Dual Best & Fairest
    Join Date: 08-02-2013
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 3,078
    Likes: 2,413
    Rep Power: 5522


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Here’s a fun thought for those who don’t have Macrae like me. The last time he played Port he had 41 disposals for 145sc and the last time he played in Adelaide with similar weather conditions he had 36 disposals for 177sc.

    Conclusion: We’re all stuffed!
    Just bring him in then and save yourself the stress.

  17. #37
    Captain
    Join Date: 22-02-2013
    AFL Club: Hawthorn
    Posts: 5,374
    Likes: 4,659
    Rep Power: 9260


    3 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    Max Burford @mkfburford
    Tom Lynch and Rory Laird "more unlikely than likely" to be named for the Crows tonight according to Richie Douglas.
    Expect Laird, Lynch, Sloane, Brown and Knight to all be fit for 1st game after the bye.
    Hawk PC hearing this news -
    SC PC hearing this news -
    SuperCoach:  14,974 (2017)  72 (2016)  22,451 (2015)  2,593 (2014)  33,325 (2013) 

    SC 2018 Round 13 Lesson: don't worry, the pain is almost over...

  18. #38
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by doc ron View Post
    Just bring him in then and save yourself the stress.
    If only it was that easy doc!
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  19. #39
    Moderator
    Join Date: 08-03-2012
    AFL Club: Essendon
    Posts: 26,226
    Likes: 13,523
    Rep Power: 10659
    Moderator


    0 Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDIG View Post
    It gets worse..

    Lyon on Duman: My understanding is he’ll play but more likely at Peel. Harley Bennell will play at Peel too

    Lyon: Sandi is more than likely. We have two definite outs in Alex Pearce and Michael Walters.
    Further to this:

    Tania Armstrong @strongarmtan
    Counted 22 @freodockers on plane. Didn’t see Ballantyne or Jones. Ins: Sandilands S.Hill Fyfe Hughes
    SuperCoach:  22,073 (2018)  1,895 (2017)  4,853 (2016)  5,202 (2015)  479 (2014)  7,684 (2013) 


  20. #40
    200 Games Club
    Join Date: 11-02-2014
    AFL Club: Collingwood
    Posts: 1,005
    Likes: 386
    Rep Power: 2718


    0 Not allowed!

    Hi everyone should i trade Fritsch to either Buddy or Westhoff , the Hoff would suit better for the byes but trying to finalise team , any thoughts anyone , also brought in Ablett to finish mids off , should i leave a week as not sure how much he will rise


    Also traded out L.Ryan when he got hurt would you use a trade say Smith to Ryan instead to give me 18 this week
    SuperCoach:  1094 (2017)  ?????? (2016)  8956 (2015)  2167 (2014)  N/A (2013)  N/A (2012)  N/A (2011)  N/A (2010) 


Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •