• RD13: Bye: Hyderabad Double: Delhi, Kolkata and Rajasthan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RD14: Bye: Delhi Double: Hyderabad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AFL Club
Carlton
Gone for Marsh over Jadeja in an absolutely line ball call that could really sting tomorrow morning.

Nearly took Jaiswal over them both but it would just be too tricky to navigate the bye with the extra player stuck on the batting line.

Fingers crossed!

AFL Club
Carlton
9/465 (Russell)

Late switch from Jadeja to Marsh cost me 33 points...and probably a little bit of cash too.

Interesting trend so far is there's a lot of middling scores and not a huge amount of outstanding ones. So as long as you can get most of your players above that 40 mark you're going to be fine.

So far my success rate at that looks like this:
R1: 9/11, R2: 8/11, R3: 6/9

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
9/465 (Russell)

Late switch from Jadeja to Marsh cost me 33 points...and probably a little bit of cash too.

Interesting trend so far is there's a lot of middling scores and not a huge amount of outstanding ones. So as long as you can get most of your players above that 40 mark you're going to be fine.

I think a lot of batsmen have been getting starts, and so getting a quick 20. In the first game last night I think at least the top 6 batsmen got to 15 in one innings.

It probably helps put a good floor under a lot of the scores (especially given we get to cherry pick the better prospects from within the group). I wonder if it continues!

AFL Club
Carlton
I think a lot of batsmen have been getting starts, and so getting a quick 20. In the first game last night I think at least the top 6 batsmen got to 15 in one innings.

It probably helps put a good floor under a lot of the scores (especially given we get to cherry pick the better prospects from within the group). I wonder if it continues!
Possibly another factor here is the criticism the likes of Kohli and KL Rahul are getting for their strike rates - recall Kohli batted through the innings for RCB and they still lost handily. They might be handy skills come a World Cup but when most pitches in the tournament are conducive to innings of 200 the risk calculus changes quite a bit.

It was the top 7 for SRH too... all got to 15, none got to 30!

AFL Club
West Coast
9/465 (Russell)

I noticed this too last night. Strange given how fluctuating and inconsistent fantasy cricket usually is. A lot of the bowlers have been spreading around the wickets with little big wicket hauls. A lot of quick 20s and out straight away.

Doubt it continues, but an interesting observation for sure.

AFL Club
Carlton
Also worth noting, as he may well end up a target for our teams, that Mayank Yadav hasn't been given his points for his debut at the weekend...
Interesting that, is listed as $230k but not on team sheet in game-day

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
3/222
Played: C Green, A Russell and S Narine
Yet to play: R Khan, A Omarzai, H Klassen, A Patel (C), R Jadeja, R Ravindra, H Pandya and J Bumrah
Perhaps I should have benched Ravindra this round given I intended to last round but was able to access both bench scores to earn himself a reprieve. :ROFLMAO:

9/526 with Bumrah and H Pandya still to come.

AFL Club
West Coast
1/90
Curran 90

Rashid, Klaasen VC, Abhishek and Omarzai in this one.

Also… think I have the hang of it but worth double checking. If I set up as below, I will receive Bumrah’s score over Brar (given he played played and scored 0 and assuming Bumrah scores above 0), correct?

View attachment 70437
9/533 Axar
Pant 83, Axar C 59x2, Abhishek 56, Jadeja 51, Rashid 49, Klaasen 49, Omarzai 35, Ravindra 2.

Bumrah and Parag tonight.

As mentioned in previous posts a lot of middling individual scores this season, particularly this week. Lucky Kuldeep was out otherwise I would’ve traded out Pant instead!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
8/528 (Curran)

I was planning to trade out Marsh this round but changed my mind at the last minute so I could play a loop in my bat line. The Ravindra to the bench part of that equation worked but keeping Mitch was a fail.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
10/516 Klaasen vc taken
DreRuss and Parag on the bench, will take lower of those scores or move Parag onfield.

Hoping my loops don't play in Vinod and Sharma, otherwise I'll be trying to find an alternative.
You may as well move Parag on field. You only lose if he scores zero. If he scores 1-60 you would get his score anyway. At least you win if he goes large, so the bet is he scores zero v he goes 60+

AFL Club
Carlton
You may as well move Parag on field. You only lose if he scores zero. If he scores 1-60 you would get his score anyway. At least you win if he goes large, so the bet is he scores zero v he goes 60+
Thanks Andrew, was also thinking this too and on a side note making him captain lol, but 49 vs other scores I've seen is acceptable.