• RD14: Bye: Delhi Double: Hyderabad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All out for 458. Disappointing after the wonderful start with C Green (VC), R Jadeja (C), J Bumrah and Omarazi combining for 28 points, considering what they all accomplished last round but part and parcel of fantasy sports and t20 cricket. Trading Jaiswal not looking too bad but going to Marsh who I wasn’t overly keen rather than Klassen to maintain Sunrisers exposure hurts but I was also scared off after reading the cricinfo preview and expecting Bumrah to do some damage early against Klassen.

Patidar to Parag locked in and likely Bairstow to Rahman/Brar/etc.

AFL Club
West Coast
567 Axar

Klaasen 117, Ravindra 107, Curran 70, Axar C 60x2, Rashid 51, Pant 40, Coetzee 25, Kuldeep 25, Jadeja 7, Jaiswal 5, Bumrah 0.

Not ideal, but not a disaster.
Natarajan was supposed to come in for me tonight but he has a niggle. Instead Coetzee replaces him. Really rate him as a bowler and always a chance of a little cameo.

Final trades are:
Patidar > Omarzai
S.Iyer > Rahul/Parag
Mulani > Coetzee

(Klaasen)
Coetzee, Bumrah
If only I went through with Parag!

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All out for 458. Disappointing after the wonderful start with C Green (VC), R Jadeja (C), J Bumrah and Omarazi combining for 28 points, considering what they all accomplished last round but part and parcel of fantasy sports and t20 cricket. Trading Jaiswal not looking too bad but going to Marsh who I wasn’t overly keen rather than Klassen to maintain Sunrisers exposure hurts but I was also scared off after reading the cricinfo preview and expecting Bumrah to do some damage early against Klassen.

Patidar to Parag locked in and likely Bairstow to Rahman/Brar/etc.
IMG_2855.jpeg

Out: M Marsh, Patidar and J Bairstow
In: H Klassen, M Rahman and R Parag
IMG_2857.jpeg