• RD13: Bye: Hyderabad Double: Delhi, Kolkata and Rajasthan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RD14: Bye: Delhi Double: Hyderabad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gaikwad & Jadeja will be 2 trade outs , as for the 3rd no idea yet might be Bairstow or Bison 😲

Ins could be a opportunity to grab some cheapies going gang busters + Klaassen before his price sky rockets.

Might have to delay buying a ticket on the DreRuss roller coaster for another round.

As always lots of options to consider

MI & RAJ with the Bye Round 4 before the Round 6 DGR (+ LUC) makes things a bit tricky.

AFL Club
Carlton
Gaikwad & Jadeja will be 2 trade outs , as for the 3rd no idea yet might be Bairstow or Bison 😲

Ins could be a opportunity to grab some cheapies going gang busters + Klaassen before his price sky rockets.

Might have to delay buying a ticket on the DreRuss roller coaster for another round.

MI & RAJ with the Bye Round 4 before the Round 6 DGR (+ LUC) makes things a bit tricky.
Might drop Bison for DreRuss, Parag another for cash grab.

AFL Club
Carlton
Round 3 is always so difficult for trades...

Right now I'm here, but I have so many things I'm still thinking about:

OUT: Jaiswal, Bairstow, Patidar
IN: Parag, Rawat, Brar

And then there's all this going through my head:
* One eye on round 6. The time to get Lucknow assets is next round, but with all the donuts I have I can't go too heavy on Mumbai or Rajasthan right now either. I really don't want to trade Jaiswal out but if I kept him it would leave two RR players stuck on the batting line... As it stands, I would currently only have Bumrah and Parag on the bye, which would be 11 playing in round 4 (assuming I opt to keep all my donuts). That would leave me 9 trades to possibly go all the way up to 11 DGR at R6, and be completely unable to consider bolters from other teams.
* Dhir over Parag might actually make more money from a lower base... unfortunately given they have the same bye it's the same problem! Also he's probably most at risk when SKY comes back whereas Parag is a much more likely best XI even without his current surge.
* There's also the question of whether I should trade one of my big guns out. It's kind of funny that I've been down on Curran but almost all my big money players are scoring worse than him: Axar 60.5, Marsh 46.5, Rashid 43.5, Jadeja 33.5, Maxwell 32.5. Of those I actually think Marsh is the most in the gun, the role with the ball was always a bit of a mirage with the Ishant injury, and now with Nortje back earlier than expected it's pretty much nonexistent. His score is entirely from a fast 23 and 20 so we've got very lucky that he's crossed the threshold, it may be worth cutting and running here. Very tempted to go chips in with Russell in this spot instead.

AFL Club
Collingwood
@Professor

Anything definitive from your Twitter contacts re SKY's return.

Latest article I can find just says may have to sit out a few more games.

Wondering if Dhir can last until DGR 6 , if not should back some good cash in Round 3 & 5.

That annoying Round 4 Bye though with RAJ.

AFL Club
Carlton
AFL Club
Collingwood

Let's try :-

Jadeja - > Brar
Gaikwad - > Paraj
Patidar - > Rawat

and this time Kohli (VC)

AFL Club
Collingwood
The remaining schedule hasn't been entered into RDT yet but I've done my best guess of how the split will look. Here it is:
View attachment 70090
The bottom row, n=, indicates the amount of games in each round. I obviously can't guarantee these are correct but I have ensured that none of the round breaks fall between an early and late game on the same day.

The only thing I can guarantee is that SRH will have a double in the last round as they have two of the last five games to be played, and Delhi's last game is match 64 so even if the last round is a 6 match round they will have a bye.

If this is anything like correct though, then there's some interesting patterns to note...
* RCB, PK and GT will not have a double all season - I dunno about you but those are three teams I'm invested pretty heavily in!
* I managed to find not one but two stretches of six games where SRH don't play at all! I made these ones the 6s as I feel the 3 double/1 bye round structure is more interesting than 2 double/2 bye. Especially when we haven't had opportunity to plan for the byes with our starting teams.
* No team has the dreaded bye-double-bye but Delhi comes pretty close. Two overlapping double-bye-doubles will be interesting to navigate though!
* If I'm right, every round from round 9 to the end has a bye... which means I'm going to need to find enough money to ditch my donuts by the end!
@Connoisseur

Are you able to use your magic powers and move this to Page 1 before Post # 1 ?

Might make it easier to find

Cheers

AFL Club
Brisbane
Ok... so I've got an idea.... no stats on it at all, maybe you could help me out.

Thinking of getting as many top order Lefties in as possible

Which lefties would you recommend?

Here's a few to start I like
Ravindra
A.Sharma
T.Varma